We are looking for a Graphic Designer to our team. The Graphic Designer is responsible for the design and implementation of print ready formats for custom T-Shirt designs for our brand.
The Graphic Designer should be able to work independently on tools like Corel Draw, will work closely with the lead members of our marketing team to develop or edit product images which need to upload to websites and market places, email campaigns and various other digital assets and print collateral for a use in our B2B and B2C campaigns.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Design, and/or develop graphics for use in email marketing campaigns, banner graphics and supplemental digital marketing material
- Execute text page layout and print production work
- Ensure that layouts adhere to branding and style standards to get it print on T-Shirt, Hoodies etc.
- Produce deliverables to planned specifications
- Assist creative and marketing team in implementing designs and campaigns
- Provide quality control to ensure production standards are met
- Stay current and up-to-date with design and technology trends
- Other duties and responsibilities as required
- Associates or bachelor's degree in Graphic Arts/Graphic Design required
- Ability to work independently and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated proficiency using Creative Cloud Applications (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, Corel Draw)
- Experience in a corporate marketing environment preferred
- Must be creative and flexible with strong attention to detail
Job Type: Full-time, Freelance
- T-Shirt / Clothing Graphic Design: 1 year (Preferred)